Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Examination, Prescription, and Related Activities; Missoula, Montana; September 26-28, 1978Author(s): Norman E. Gould; Don Potter; Ray Johnston; Jim Loton; Donald Pierce; Ronald C. Hamilton; George E. Gruell; Victor DeKalb; Dav Wright; Bill Beaufait; Dan Schroeder; Bob Blomquist; John C. Tappeiner; Carl Puuri; Dav Terry; R. E. Stewart; Walter H. Knapp
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 162 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (6.0 MB)
DescriptionThe 1978 Silviculture Workshop was held in Missoula, Montana, September 26-28, 1978. The objective of the meeting was to discuss Silvicultural prescriptions, standards of certification for silviculturists, certification of planting and thinning projects, and other related items of interest. These proceedings includes the presentations that were available for publication.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Gould, Norman E.; Potter, Don; Johnston, Ray; Loton, Jim; Pierce, Donald; Hamilton, Ronald C.; Gruell, George E.; DeKalb, Victor; Wright, Dav; Beaufait, Bill; Schroeder, Dan; Blomquist, Bob; Tappeiner, John C., II; Puuri, Carl; Terry, Dav; Stewart, R. E.; Knapp, Walter H. 1978. Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Examination, Prescription, and Related Activities; Missoula, Montana; September 26-28, 1978. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 162 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources, certification
- Chapter 8. Management strategies for dwarf mistletoe: Silviculture
- State survey of silviculture nonpoint source programs: a comparison of the 2000 northeastern and national results
- Communicating the role of silviculture and Forest Service silviculture research in the interior West
XML: View XML