Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: The Shelterwood Regeneration Method; Charleston, South Carolina September 17-21, 1979Author(s): Dan Cramsey; Carl Puuri; Dick Miller; Billy E. Page; David Smith; David Marquis; Jack Usher; Bob Naumann; William Beaufait; Robert Loomis; Edward Smith; David Loftis; Gordon Langdon; Thomas Croker; William Boyer; Jim Edgren; Douglas Roy; John Hughes; Charles Boldt; Glenn Jacobson; Dick Godman; Carl Tubbs; Ivan Sander; Bob Blomquist
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 288 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (13.0 MB)
DescriptionHistoric Charleston, South Carolina was the site of the 1979 Silviculture Workshop. The objective of the meeting was to discuss state of the art application of the shelterwood regeneration method to forests of the United States. These proceedings include the presentations of the individuals on the program.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Cramsey, Dan; Puuri, Carl; Miller, Dick; Page, Billy E.; Smith, David; Marquis, David; Usher, Jack; Naumann, Bob; Beaufait, William; Loomis, Robert; Smith, Edward; Loftis, David; Langdon, Gordon; Croker, Thomas; Boyer, William; Edgren, Jim; Roy, Douglas; Hughes, John; Boldt, Charles; Jacobson, Glenn; Godman, Dick; Tubbs, Carl; Sander, Ivan; Blomquist, Bob. 1979. Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: The Shelterwood Regeneration Method; Charleston, South Carolina September 17-21, 1979. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 288 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources, shelterwood regeneration
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Hardwood Management; Roanoke, Virginia; June 1-5, 1981
- Pulpwood production in the north central region by county, 1977.
- Uneven-aged silviculture and management in the eastern United States: Proceedings of an In-Service Workshop; Morgantown, West Virginia; July 15-17, 1975
XML: View XML