Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Hardwood Management; Roanoke, Virginia; June 1-5, 1981Author(s): Robert Gillespie; Dan Cramsey; Dick Miller; Dennis Hamel; Carl Puuri; F. Bryan Clark; John Erickson; Nelson Loftus; Lloyd Casey; H. Clay Smith; Bob Marquis; Martin Dale; Charles E. McGee; Robert D. Williams; Gayne G. Erdmann; R. M. Godman; Stephen G. Boyce; Paul A. Schrauder; DonaId E. Beck; David A. Marquis; James L. McConnell; Paul S. Debald; David R. Houston; Walter Knapp; Tom Turpin; Warren Bacon; Arnold Schulz
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 316 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (13.0 MB)
DescriptionThis year's National Silviculture Workshop was held in Roanoke, Virginia and the Monongahela National Forest. The purpose of the meetings were to discuss current silvicultural issues affecting all Regions and to review in detail the state-of-the-art application of hardwood management in the United States. These proceedings include the presentations of individuals on the program.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Gillespie, Robert; Cramsey, Dan; Miller, Dick; Hamel, Dennis; Puuri, Carl; Clark, F. Bryan; Erickson, John; Loftus, Nelson; Casey, Lloyd; Smith, H. Clay; Marquis, Bob; Dale, Martin; McGee, Charles E.; Williams, Robert D.; Erdmann, Gayne G.; Godman, R. M.; Boyce, Stephen G.; Schrauder, Paul A.; Beck, DonaId E.; Marquis, David A.; McConnell, James L.; Debald, Paul S.; Houston, David R.; Knapp, Walter; Turpin, Tom; Bacon, Warren; Schulz, Arnold. 1981. Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Hardwood Management; Roanoke, Virginia; June 1-5, 1981. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 316 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources, hardwood management
- Uneven-aged silviculture and management in the eastern United States: Proceedings of an In-Service Workshop; Morgantown, West Virginia; July 15-17, 1975
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Challenges and Opportunities in the 1990's; Petersburg, Alaska; July 10-13, 1989
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silviculture for All Resources; Sacramento, CA; May 11-14, 1987
XML: View XML