Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Density of Stocking Control; Eugene, Oregon; October 13-15, 1976Author(s): Jack H. Usher; Daniel B. Jones; A. R. Stage; Benjamin A. Roach; Gilbert B. Schubert; Darrell W. Crawford; Gilbert H. Schubert; Walter Fox; Edward A. Smith; Richard E. Lowrey Sofes; Richard F. Watt
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 203 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (9.0 MB)
DescriptionThe 1976 National Silviculture Workshop was held in Eugene, Oregon, on October 13-15, 1976. The objectives were to discuss second growth management of individual stands, with particular emphasis on the control of stand density.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Usher, Jack H.; Jones, Daniel B.; Stage, A. R.; Roach, Benjamin A.; Schubert, Gilbert B.; Crawford, Darrell W.; Schubert, Gilbert H.; Fox, Walter; Smith, Edward A.; Sofes, Richard E. Lowrey; Watt, Richard F. 1976. Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Density of Stocking Control; Eugene, Oregon; October 13-15, 1976. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 203 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources, second growth management, stand density
- Uneven-aged silviculture and management in the western United States: Proceedings of an In-service Workshop; Redding, California; October 19-21, 1976
- A Stocking Guide for Allegheny Hardwoods and Its Use in Controlling Intermediate Cuttings
- Even-aged silviculture for upland central hardwoods
XML: View XML