Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Implications Of Section 4, NFMA 1976; Flagstaff, Arizona; September 26-30, 1977Author(s): Gary Cargill; Robert Gillespie; Wayne Mann; Bob Blomquist; Don Strode; Edward R. Schneegas; Charles Sundstrom; John F. Corliss; Bill Pint; William D. Zeedyk; Robert D. Pfister; Raymond C. Shearer; Andrew A. Leven; Robert R. Alexander; Roger E. Sandquist; Robert E. Stevens; Clark Row; Jim Sabin; LaMont Engle; Tom Greathouse
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 120 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (5.0 MB)
DescriptionThe 1977 Silviculture Workshop was held in Flagstaff, Arizona, September 26-30, 1977. The objective of the meeting was to discuss the reforestation and maintenance of appropriate forest cover required by Section 4 of the National Forest Management Act of 1976. These proceedings include the presentations that were available for publication.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Cargill, Gary; Gillespie, Robert; Mann, Wayne; Blomquist, Bob; Todd. Jack; Strode, Don; Schneegas, Edward R.; Sundstrom, Charles; Corliss, John F.; Pint, Bill; Zeedyk, William D.; Pfister, Robert D.; Shearer, Raymond C.; Leven, Andrew A.; Alexander, Robert R.; Sandquist, Roger E.; Stevens, Robert E.; Row, Clark; Sabin, Jim; Engle, LaMont; Greathouse, Tom. 1977. Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Implications Of Section 4, NFMA 1976; Flagstaff, Arizona; September 26-30, 1977. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 120 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources, reforestation, forest cover, National Forest Management Act of 1976
- Learning, connecting, reconnecting: Summary of the 2007 National Silviculture Workshop
- Emerging issues with silviculture practices in wetlands
- Silvicultural management and the manipulation of rare alleles
XML: View XML