Servicewide Silviculture Work Conference Proceedings; Sacramento, California; October 21-25, 1974Author(s): Thomas C. Nelson; William J. Libby; Stanley Krugman; Richard G. Miller; David M. Bell; Robert F. Powers; C. B. Davey; George Durrow
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 201 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (8.0 MB)
DescriptionThe 1974 Servicewide Silviculture Work Conference was held in Sacramento, California, on October 21-25, 1974. The objectives were to discuss tree improvement and fertilizer programs.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Nelson, Thomas C.; Libby, William J.; Krugman, Stanley; Miller, Richard G.; Bell, David M.; Powers, Robert F.; Davey, C. B.; Durrow, George. 1974. Servicewide Silviculture Work Conference Proceedings; Sacramento, California; October 21-25, 1974. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Division of Timber Management. 201 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources, tree improvement, fertilizer
- Pulpwood Production in the Lake States by County, 1974
- Forest statistics for the mountain region of North Carolina 1974
- East Texas forest industries, 1974
XML: View XML