Skip to Main Content
Protecting Your Forest from Climate ChangeAuthor(s): Steven McNulty
Source: Forest Landowner, Vol. 68(3): 34-36
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (407 KB)
DescriptionClimate change is already impacting our forests and the situation is ongoing. As a landowner, there are management tools that you can use to help reduce the likelihood that climate change will cause serious harm to your forest.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcNulty, Steven. 2009. Protecting Your Forest from Climate Change. Forest Landowner, Vol. 68(3): 34-36
- Chapter 14: The impacts of climate change on forestry
- A risk assessment of climate change and the impact of forest diseases on forest ecosystems in the Western United States and Canada
- The interplay between climate change, forests, and disturbances
XML: View XML