Skip to Main Content
Chapter 10: Management recommendationsAuthor(s): Deborah M. Finch; Janie Agyagos; Tracy McCarthey; Robert M. Marshall; Scott H. Stoleson; Mary J. Whitfield
Source: In: Finch, Deborah M.; Stoleson, Scott H., eds. Status, ecology, and conservation of the Southwestern Willow Flycatcher. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-60. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. p. 107-118.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (70 B)
DescriptionThis chapter was developed over a series of meetings using a group-consensus process. Our recommendations are based on published results, on information compiled in the previous chapters, on expert opinion, and on unpublished data of conservation team members. This chapter is available as temporary guidance until the Recovery Plan for the southwestern willow flycatcher is published in the Federal Register. A draft Recovery Plan has been prepared by the Technical Subgroup of the Recovery Team and is under current review by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and by Implementation Subgroup Members of the Recovery Team. The Technical Subgroup reviewed this Assessment management chapter to aid in drafting the Recovery Plan.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFinch, Deborah M.; Agyagos, Janie; McCarthey, Tracy; Marshall, Robert M.; Stoleson, Scott H.; Whitfield, Mary J. 2000. Chapter 10: Management recommendations. In: Finch, Deborah M.; Stoleson, Scott H., eds. Status, ecology, and conservation of the Southwestern Willow Flycatcher. Gen. Tech. Rep. RMRS-GTR-60. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. p. 107-118.
Keywordssouthwestern willow flycatcher, endangered species, riparian, Southwest, exotic woody plants, rivers, recovery, habitat restoration, Neotropical migratory bird, brown-headed cowbird
- Final recovery plan of the southwestern willow flycatcher (Empidonax traillii extimus)
- Chapter 11: Research needs
- Status, ecology, and conservation of the southwestern willow flycatcher
XML: View XML