Skip to Main Content
Machine rates for selected forest harvesting machinesAuthor(s): R.W. Brinker; J. Kinard; Robert Rummer; B. Lanford
Source: In: Machine Rates for Selected Forest Harvesting Maines, 32 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (368.87 KB)
DescriptionVery little new literature has been published on the subject of machine rates and machine cost analysis since 1989 when the Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station Circular 296, Machine Rates for Selected Forest Harvesting Machines, was originally published. Many machines discussed in the original publication have undergone substantial changes in various aspects, not the least of which is increased costs. Many machines are no longer manufactured, and several new machines have been developed and are discussed in this updated publication.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrinker, R.W.; Kinard, J.; Rummer, Robert; Lanford, B. 2002. Machine rates for selected forest harvesting machines. In: Machine Rates for Selected Forest Harvesting Maines, 32 p.
- Machine cost analysis using the traditional machine-rate method and ChargeOut!
- ChargeOut! : discounted cash flow compared with traditional machine-rate analysis
- Machine grading of lumber : practical concerns for lumber producers
XML: View XML