Skip to Main Content
Forest products harvested in Hawaii - - 1963Author(s): Russel K. Lebarron
Source: Res. Note PSW-RN-051. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 4 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.98 MB)
DescriptionA survey of the output of primary forest products in Hawaii in 1963 showed that the total value was $230,000. Compared with 1960, the total quantity of material declined but total value increased.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLebarron, Russel K. 1964. Forest products harvested in Hawaii - - 1963. Res. Note PSW-RN-051. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 4 p
- What's a walk on the wildside worth?
- Forest products harvested in Hawaii - 1967
- A contingent valuation study of the value of reducing fire hazards to old-growth forests in the Pacific Northwest
XML: View XML