Skip to Main Content
A new electronic meter for measuring herbage yieldAuthor(s): Donald L. Neal; Lee R. Neal
Source: Res. Note PSW-RN-056. Berkeley, CA: California Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 4 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.17 MB)
DescriptionA new electronic instrument, called the Heterodyne Vegetation Meter to measure herbage yield and utilization was built and tested. The instrument proved to be reliable and rapid. Further testing will be conducted.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNeal, Donald L.; Neal, Lee R. 1965. A new electronic meter for measuring herbage yield. Res. Note PSW-RN-056. Berkeley, CA: California Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 4 p
- A statistical approach to instrument calibration
- Five instruments for measuring tree height: an evaluation
- LAI-2000 Accuracy, Precision, and Application to Visual Estimation of Leaf Area Index of Loblolly Pine
XML: View XML