Skip to Main Content
Elementary software for the hand lens identification of some common iranian woodsAuthor(s): Vahidreza Safdari; Margaret S. Devall
Source: IAWA Journal, Vol. 30(1): 81-86
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (1.04 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSafdari, Vahidreza; Devall, Margaret S. 2009. Elementary software for the hand lens identification of some common iranian woods. IAWA Journal 30(1):81-86.
KeywordsWood identification, computerized program, Iranian hardwoods, lens
- Chapter 03: Correct use of a hand lens
- Chapter 04: Bloodless wood specimen preparation for hand lens observation
- Chapter 05: Basic characters used in the identification of wood with a hand lens
XML: View XML