Skip to Main Content
Density management and riparian buffer study in Western Oregon: Phase 1 results, launch of phase 2 [brochure]Author(s): Rhonda Mazza
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.27 MB)
DescriptionCan we expedite the development of late-successional forest conditions by applying thinning treatments to young forest stands? What effect will these thinning treatments have on headwater ecosystems? These broad questions lie at the foundation of the Density Management and Riparian Buffer Study (DMS) of western Oregon.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMazza, Rhonda. 2009. Density management and riparian buffer study in western Oregon: Phase 1 results, launch of phase 2 [brochure]. Portland, OR. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- Seasonal Avifauna Reponses to Fuel Reduction Treatments in the Upper Piedmont of South Carolina: Results From Phase 1 of the National Fire and Fire Surrogate Study
- Phase 2 and phase 3 presentation grids
- Several vapor phase chemical treatments for dimensional stabilization of wood
XML: View XML