Skip to Main Content
WALLY 1 ...A large, principal components regression program with varimax rotation of the factor weight matrixAuthor(s): James R. Wallis
Source: Res. Note PSW-RN-092. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 6 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (555.46 KB)
DescriptionWritten in Fortran IV and MAP, this computer program can handle up to 120 variables, and retain 40 principal components. It can perform simultaneous regression of up to 40 criterion variables upon the varimax rotated factor weight matrix. The columns and rows of all output matrices are labeled by six-character alphanumeric names. Data input can be from punch cards or BCD tape.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWallis, James R. 1965. WALLY 1 ...A large, principal components regression program with varimax rotation of the factor weight matrix. Res. Note PSW-RN-092. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station. 6 p
- Fuel temperature counter
- Predicting Biomass of Understory Stems in the Miississipi and Alabama Coastal Plains
- Measuring suspended sediment in small mountain streams
XML: View XML