Skip to Main Content
Notice of release of NBR-1 Germplasm basalt milkvetchAuthor(s): Douglas A. Johnson; Thomas A. Jones; Kevin J. Connors; Kishor Bhattarai; B. Shaun Bushman; Kevin B. Jensen
Source: Native Plants Journal. 9(2): 127-132.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: View PDF (631.69 KB)
DescriptionA selected-class pre-variety germplasm of basalt milkvetch (Astragalus filipes Torr. ex A. Gray [Fabaceae]) has been released for reclamation, rehabilitation, and restoration of semiarid rangelands in the northern Great Basin Region of the western US.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJohnson, Douglas A.; Jones, Thomas A.; Connors, Kevin J.; Bhattarai, Kishor; Bushman, B. Shaun; Jensen, Kevin B. 2008. Notice of release of NBR-1 Germplasm basalt milkvetch. Native Plants Journal. 9(2): 127-132.
KeywordsAstragalus filipes, Fabaceae
- Scarification of basalt milkvetch (Astragalus filipes) seed for improved emergence
- Potential of basalt milkvetch (Astragalus filipes Torr. Ex A. Gray) populations and rhizobial strains for revegetation and restoration of Intermountain West rangelands
- Physiological and morphological characterization of basalt milkvetch (Astragalus filipes): Basis for plant improvement
XML: View XML