Advanced biomass science and technology for bio-based products: proceedingsAuthor(s): Chung Hse; Zehui Jiang; Mon-Lin Kuo
Source: Advanced biomass science and technology for bio-based products: proceedings; 2007 May 23-25; Beijing, China, People's Republic of China: Chinese Academy of Forestry: 562 pages.
Publication Series: Proceedings (P)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.34 MB)
This book was developed from the proceedings of the Advanced Biomass Science and Technology for Bio-Based Products Symposium held in Beijing, China, May 23-25, 2007. The symposium was designed to provide a forum for researchers, producers, and consumers of biomass and bio-based products; to exchange information and ideas; and to stimulate new research and development related to biomass science and bio-based products. The major subject matter areas covered in the book include supercritical fluid applications, liquefaction of woody biomass, rapid assessment techniques, nanotechnology, physical and chemical modification of biomass, bio-based products, and biofuel/bioenergy. In addition to the oral presentations devoted to those topics, a number of presentations were given as poster presentations. Papers based on both oral and poster presentations have been included in these proceedings, subject to peer review. Our thanks go to the many people who contributed to the success of the symposium. In particular, we acknowledge the efforts of the authors. Without their cooperation, the symposium and this book would not have been possible.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHse, Chung; Jiang, Zehui; Kuo, Mon-Lin, eds. 2009. Advanced biomass science and technology for bio-based products: proceedings; 2007 May 23-25; Beijing, China, People's Republic of China: Chinese Academy of Forestry: 562 pages.
- Aspen symposium '89 proceedings; 1989 July 25-27; Duluth, MN.
- 13th Central Hardwoods Forest Conference
- Proceedings of the Symposium on Social Aspects and Recreation Research, February 19-22, 1992, Ontario, California
XML: View XML