Nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood : a worldwide research updateAuthor(s): Brian K. Brashaw; Voichita Bucur; Ferenc Divos; Raquel Goncalves; Jianxiong Lu; Roger Meder; Roy F. Pellerin; Simon Potter; Robert J Ross; Xiping Wang; Yafang Yin
Source: Forest products journal. Vol. 59, no. 3 (Mar. 2009): pages 7-14.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1020.84 KB)
The international forest products research community is responding to these driving forces by conducting NDT/NDE research to provide the technologies needed to address these challenges. This article presents a sample of the on-going NDT/NDE research efforts being conducted in several areas of the world.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrashaw, Brian K.; Bucur, Voichita; Divos, Ferenc; Goncalves, Raquel; Lu, Jianxiong; Meder, Roger; Pellerin, Roy F.; Potter, Simon; Ross, Robert J; Wang, Xiping; Yin, Yafang. 2009. Nondestructive testing and evaluation of wood: A worldwide research update. Forest Products Journal 59(3): 7-14.
KeywordsWood testing, testing, forest products, research, research and development projects, grading, mechanical properties, deterioration, nondestructive testing, wood defects, wood quality, grading, product testing, wood decay, review article
- Proceedings: 19th International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium
- Innovative technology transfer of nondestructive evaluation research
- Nondestructive testing for assessing wood members in structures : a review
XML: View XML