Skip to Main Content
A day in the fieldAuthor(s): Paul. Hamel
Source: The Habitat 25(1):14-15.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (1.02 MB)
We spent a good part of the day - from 8:00 a.m. until
about 2:00 p.m. - in the field trying to catch cerulean warblers.
It was hot and humid as always. Wilks got his first
case of chiggers.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHamel, Paul. 2008. A day in the field. The Habitat 25(1):14-15.
- Food habits of Bald Eagles breeding in the Arizona desert
- Activity patterns of nesting Mexican Spotted Owls
- Factors affecting diurnal stem contraction in young Douglas-fir
XML: View XML