Skip to Main Content
Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory: A guide to the research programAuthor(s): Southern Research Station USDA Forest Service
Source: Science Update SRS-022. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.07 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2009. Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory: A guide to the research program. Science Update SRS-022. Asheville, NC : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station.
- Characteristics of fog and fogwater fluxes in a Puerto Rican elfin cloud forest.
- Soil-plant-atmosphere conditions regulating convective cloud formation above southeastern US pine plantations
- Retention of inorganic nitrogen by epiphytic bryophytes in a tropical montane forest
XML: View XML