Skip to Main Content
Ninety years of USDA publications reveal changes in termite managementAuthor(s): Chris Peterson; Terence L. Wagner; Thomas G. Shelton; Joseph E. Mulrooney
Source: Pest Management Professional. February 6p.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (456.13 KB)
DescriptionLast year, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Forest Service (USDA-FS) released a revision of its popular booklet “Subterranean Termites — Their Prevention and Control in Buildings” (Home and Garden Bulletin #64) in print and electronic format (www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/misc/ misc_hg064.pdf). The long history of this booklet, going back to 1916, reflects the continuing importance of termite management over the years.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPeterson, Chris; Wagner, Terence L.; Shelton, Thomas G.; Mulrooney, Joseph E. 2008 Ninety years of USDA publications reveal changes in termite management. Pest Management Professional. February 6p.
- Finding and Keeping a Healthy House
- Ash pests: a guide to major insects, diseases, air pollution injury, and chemical injury
- Guide for Evaluating Cherrybark Oak Sites
XML: View XML