Skip to Main Content
USDA-FS Termiticide report termiticide efficacy results for 2008Author(s): Terry Wagner; Joe Mulrooney; Thomas Shelton; Chris Peterson
Source: Pest Management Professional February 2009
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (812.3 KB)
DescriptionThe United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service (USDA-FS) evaluates candidate termiticides for federal and state registration. In 2008, the USDA-FS administered 33 agreements with product manufacturers as part of its ongoing Termiticide Testing Program. Two termiticides were installed at the four national test sites in Florida (February), Arizona (April), Mississippi (June), and South Carolina (September). A third termiticide was installed in Mississippi and South Carolina.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWagner, Terry; Mulrooney, Joe; Shelton, Thomas; Peterson, Chris. 2009. USDA-FS Termiticide report termiticide efficacy results for 2008. PMP 2009 Termite Report. Pest Management Professional February 2009. 5 p.
KeywordsTermite Termiticide Efficacy
- Termiticides - the Gulfport report
- Few candidate termiticides are left in the pipeline, according to the 2011 USDA-FS termiticide report
- USDA - Forest Service Termiticide Report for 2013
XML: View XML