Holes: a novel method for promoting vegetation restoration (Macao)Author(s): Shao-Lin Peng; Yi-Na Yu; Yu-Ping Hou; Long-Sheng Yu; Bao-Ming Chen
Source: Ecological Restoration, Vol. 27(1): 12-27
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (914.89 KB)
Restoration Notes have been a distinguishing feature of Ecological Restoration for more than 25 years. This section is geared toward introducing innovative research, tools, technologies, programs, and ideas, as well as providing short-term research results and updates on ongoing efforts.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPeng, Shao-Lin; Yu, Yi-Na; Hou, Yu-Ping; Yu, Long-Sheng; Chen, Bao-Ming. 2009. Holes: a novel method for promoting vegetation restoration (Macao). Ecological Restoration, Vol. 27(1): 12-27
- A striking profile: Soil ecological knowledge in restoration management and science
- Use of prescribed burning for restoration and maintenance of ecological conditions: Predicting and managing fire injury and tree mortality
- American elm (Ulmus americana) in restoration plantings: a review
XML: View XML