Kansas' forest resources, 2008Author(s): W.K. Moser; M.H. Hansen; B.J. Butler; R.L. Atchison
Source: Res. Note NRS-39. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (271.47 KB)
This publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Kansas based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information please refer to page 4 of this report. More comprehensive reports with key findings and definitions are reported every 5 years (Moser et al. 2008).
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoser, W.K.; Hansen, M.H.; Butler, B.J.; Atchison, R.L. 2009. Kansas’ forest resources, 2008
- South Dakota's Forest Resources, 2007
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2008
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
XML: View XML