C40 Large cities climate summit 2009 -- from Seoul to CopenhagenAuthor(s): Hang Ryeol Na; Gordon M. Heisler
Source: International Association for Urban Climate. 34: 2-5.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (318.86 KB)
About 500 mayors and delegates from major cities of 41 countries and four international organizations, including the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT) and the U.N. Environmental Programme (UNEP), participated in the biennial summit of the C40 Large Cities Climate Leadership Group on May 18-21, 2009, in Seoul, South Korea. Previous summits were held in London (2005) and New York (2007). The mayors also had an opportunity to discuss global climate initiatives during the Climate Summit for Mayors, which was held December 14-17, 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, concurrently with the U.N. Climate Change Conference, COP-15.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNa, Hang Ryeol; Heisler, Gordon M. 2009. C40 Large cities climate summit 2009 -- from Seoul to Copenhagen. International Assoc. Clim. Change. 34:2-5.
- Progress of the Phytophthora ramorum eradication programme in south-western Oregon forests, 2001 - 2009
- Convergence of microclimate in residential landscapes across diverse cities in the United States
- Modeled PM2.5 removal by trees in ten US cities and associated health effects
XML: View XML