Skip to Main Content
Iowa's forest resources, 2008Author(s): M.D. Nelson; M. Brewer; A. Flickinger; T. Feeley
Source: Res. Note NRS-43. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (560.72 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Iowa based on an annual inventory (2004-2008) conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program of the U.S. Forest Service, Northern Research Station. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, are updated annually. For more information please refer to page 4 of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNelson, M.D.; Brewer, M.; Flickinger, A.; Feeley, T. 2010. Iowa’s forest resources, 2008
- A New Annual Forest Inventory System for the South
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- North Dakota's forest resources 2006
XML: View XML