Report: Arcangeliella claridgei Comb. Nov. and A. Corkii comb. nov. transferred from the genus Zelleromyces.Author(s): J. Trappe; A. Claridge
Source: Australian Mycologist
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (560.76 KB)
J. M. Vidal's recent reexaminatlon of the holotype of Arcangeliella borziana Cavara, the type species of that genus, revealed that it has been misinterpreted by various authors in the past. Vidal synonymised the genus Zelleromyces with Arcangeliella and transferred all Zelleromyces spp. to Arcangeliella except for two Australian species, Z. claridgei and Z. corkii. We complete his transfers here with· the new combinations Arcangeliella claridgei and A. corkii.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTrappe, J.; Claridge, A. 2008. Report: Arcangeliella Claridgei Comb. Nov. and A. Corkii Comb. Nov. transferred from Genus Zelleromyces. Australiasian Mycologis 27(2):117.
KeywordsMycology, Arcangeliella, Zelleromyces.
- Phylogenetic evaluation of Geomyces and allies reveals no close relatives of Pseudogymnoascus destructans, comb nov, in bat hibernacula of eastern North America
- Studies of North American macrofungi, 1. Validation of Lactarius rubidus comb. nov. and Leccinellum quercophilum sp. nov.
- Tylopilus aquarius, comb. et stat. nov., and its new variety from Brazil
XML: View XML