Skip to Main Content
A MAP read-routine for IBM 7094 Fortran II binary tapesAuthor(s): Robert S. Helfman
Source: Research Note PSW-RN-120. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest & Range Experiment Station. 3 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.49 MB)
DescriptionTwo MAP (Macro Assembly Program) language routines are descrived. They permit Fortran IV programs to read binary tapes generated by Fortran II programs, on the IBM 7090 and 7094 computers. One routine is for use with 7040/44-IBSYS, the other for 7090/94-IBSYS.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHelfman, Robert S. 1966. A MAP Read-Routine for IBM 7094 Fortran II Binary Tapes. Research Note PSW-RN-120. Berkeley, CA: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Forest &Range Experiment Station. 3 p
A MAP fixed-point, packing-unpacking routine for the IBM 7094 computer
- DEBRIS: A computer program for analyzing channel cross sections
- DEBRIS: a computer program for analyzing channel cross sections
XML: View XML