Skip to Main Content
Estimating Slash Quantity from Standing Loblolly PineAuthor(s): Dale D. Wade
Source: Res. Note SE-125. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (130 KB)
DescriptionNo significant difference were found between variances of two prediction equations for estimating loblolly pine crown weight from diameter breast height (d.b.h). One equation was developed from trees on the Georgia Piedmont and the other from tress on the South Carolina Coastal Plain. An equation and table are presented for estimating loblolly pine slash weights from either cruise data or harvested cords per acre.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWade, Dale D. 1969. Estimating Slash Quantity from Standing Loblolly Pine. Res. Note SE-125. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Individual-tree Green Weight Equations for Loblolly Pine (Pinus taeda L.) Sawtimber in the Coastal Plain of Arkansas
- Stand Structure and Yields of Site-Prepared Loblolly Pine Plantations in the Lower Coastal Plain of the Carolinas, Georgia, and North Florida
- Ratio equations for loblolly pine trees
XML: View XML