Skip to Main Content
The structure of avian communities along elevational gradients in the northwestern United StatesAuthor(s): K.P. Able; B.R. Noon
Source: Oecologia 26:275-294
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (601 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAble, K.P.; Noon, B.R. 1976. The structure of avian communities along elevational gradients in the northwestern United States. Oecologia 26:275-294
- NED/SIPS user's manual: Northeast decision model stand inventory processor and simulator (Version 1.00) (Computer program)
- Leaf Quality and the Host Preferences of Gypsy Moth in the Northern Deciduous Forest
- The Department of Defense market for wooden pallets: 1966
XML: View XML