Skip to Main Content
Seasonal movements of marbled murrelets: evidence from banded birdsAuthor(s): W.D. Beauchamp; F. Cooke; C. Lougheed; L.W. Lougheed; C.J. Ralph; S. Courtney
Source: The Condor 101:671-674
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (33.48 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBeauchamp, W.D.; Cooke, F.; Lougheed, C.; Lougheed, L.W.; Ralph, C.J.; Courtney, S. 1999. Seasonal movements of marbled murrelets: evidence from banded birds. The Condor 101:671-674
- Curing property and plywood adhesive performance of resol-type phenol-urea-formaldehyde cocondensed resins
- Effects of plantation and juvenile spacing on tree and stand development.
- Alaska midgrade logs: supply and offshore demand.
XML: View XML