Skip to Main Content
The spotted owlAuthor(s): C.M. Biles; B.R. Noon
Source: Undergraduate Mathematics Applications Program Journal 11:99-110.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (202 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBiles, C.M.; Noon, B.R. 1990. The spotted owl. Undergraduate Mathematics Applications Program Journal 11:99-110.
- Acorn storage: Can you really fool Mother Nature?
- Emergent issues in forest plan revision: a dialogue
- National recreation trails: an overview
XML: View XML