Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: Wildland Shrub and Arid Land Restoration SymposiumAuthor(s): Bruce A. Roundy; E. Durant McArthur; Jennifer S. Haley; David K. Mann
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-315. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 384 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Intermountain Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (5.15 MB)
DescriptionIncludes 62 papers dealing with wildland shrubs and restoration of arid lands. The key topics include: overview, restoration and revegetation, ecology, genetic integrity, management options, and field trip.
Individual papers from this publication
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRoundy, Bruce A.; McArthur, E. Durant; Haley, Jennifer S.; Mann, David K., comps. 1995. Proceedings: Wildland shrub and arid land restoration symposium; 1993 October 19-21; Las Vegas, NV. Gen. Tech. Rep. INT-GTR-315. Ogden, UT: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Research Station. 384 p.
Keywordsrehabilitation, revegetation, revegetation plants, restoration ecology, deserts, desert plants
- A management guide for invasive plants in southern forests
- Proceedings: Shrubland ecosystem dynamics in a changing environment
- Fire Restoration in the Northern Region, USDA Forest Service
XML: View XML