Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Mitigation of habitat "Take": application to habitat conservation planningAuthor(s): B.B. Bingham; B.R. Noon
Source: Conservation Biology 11(1):127-139
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (797.88 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBingham, B.B.; Noon, B.R. 1997. Mitigation of habitat "Take": application to habitat conservation planning. Conservation Biology 11(1):127-139
- Stratification of habitats for identifying habitat selection by Merriam's turkeys
- Habitat modeling for biodiversity conservation.
- Habitat use and habitat overlap of riparian birds in three elevational zones
XML: View XML