Skip to Main Content
Connecticut's forest resources, 2007Author(s): Brett J. Butler; Christopher Martin; William McWilliams; Barbara O'Connell
Source: Res. Note NRS-44. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 5 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (223.97 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Connecticut based on an annual inventory (2003-2007) conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information please refer to the last page of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Martin, Christopher; McWilliams, William; O’Connell, Barbara. 2010. Connecticut’s forest resources, 2007. Res. Note NRS-44. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 5 p.
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- Delaware's Forest Resources, 2006
- Pennsylvania's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML