Skip to Main Content
Connecticut's forest resources, 2007Author(s): Brett J. Butler; Christopher Martin; William McWilliams; Barbara O'Connell
Source: Res. Note NRS-44. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 5 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (223.97 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Connecticut based on an annual inventory (2003-2007) conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information please refer to the last page of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationButler, Brett J.; Martin, Christopher; McWilliams, William; O’Connell, Barbara. 2010. Connecticut’s forest resources, 2007. Res. Note NRS-44. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 5 p.
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- New Hampshire's Forest Resources, 2006
- Vermont's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML