Skip to Main Content
The use of core areas in comprehensive mitigation strategiesAuthor(s): B.B. Bingham; B.R. Noon
Source: Conservation Biology 12(1):241-243
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (47 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBingham, B.B.; Noon, B.R. 1997. The use of core areas in comprehensive mitigation strategies. Conservation Biology 12(1):241-243
- Biomass from intensively cultured plantations as an energy, chemical, and nutritional feedstock
- Growth of released redwood crop seedlings on the redwood experimental forest.
- Pre-fire treatment effects and post-fire forest dynamics on the Rodeo-Chediski burn area, Arizona
XML: View XML