Skip to Main Content
Sexual dimorphism in northern spotted owls from northwest CaliforniaAuthor(s): J.A. Blakesley; A.B. Franklin; R.J. Gutierrez
Source: J. Field Ornithol., 61(3):320-327
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (197.27 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlakesley, J.A.; Franklin, A.B.; Gutierrez, R.J. 1990. Sexual dimorphism in northern spotted owls from northwest California. J. Field Ornithol., 61(3):320-327
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML