Skip to Main Content
Depth of initial penetration of two aqueous termiticide formulations as a function of soil type and soil moisture.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPeterson, C.J. 2009 Depth of initial penetration of two aqueous termiticide formulations as a function of soil type and soil moisture.American Chemical Society, Chapter 8, pp:97-106
- Soil geomorphic classification, soil taxonomy, and effects on soil richness assessments
- Soil sampler for rocky soils.
- Evaluation of soil saturation, soil chemistry, and early spring soil and air temperatures as risk factors in yellow-cedar decline.
XML: View XML