Skip to Main Content
Depth of initial penetration of two aqueous termiticide formulations as a function of soil type and soil moisture.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationPeterson, C.J. 2009 Depth of initial penetration of two aqueous termiticide formulations as a function of soil type and soil moisture.American Chemical Society, Chapter 8, pp:97-106
- Soil geomorphic classification, soil taxonomy, and effects on soil richness assessments
- Soil sampler for rocky soils.
- Evaluation of soil saturation, soil chemistry, and early spring soil and air temperatures as risk factors in yellow-cedar decline.
XML: View XML