Skip to Main Content
Using presence/absence data to build and test spatial habitat models for the fisher in the Klamath region, U.S.A.Author(s): Carlos Carroll; William J. Zielinski; Reed F. Noss
Source: Conservation Biology 13(6):1344-1359
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (439 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarroll, Carlos; Zielinski, William J.; Noss, Reed F. 1999. Using presence/absence data to build and test spatial habitat models for the fisher in the Klamath region, U.S.A. Conservation Biology 13(6):1344-1359
- Chondrilla juncea L.: Post-fire invasiveness in Artimesia tridentata communities of western north America
- An Analysis of Homeowner and Agency Wildland Fire Mitigation Strategies
- Racial Discrimination in Parks and Outdoor Recreation: an Empircal Study
XML: View XML