Type studies of corticioid Hymenomycetes (Basidiomycota) with aculeiAuthor(s): K.K. Nakasone
Source: Sydowia. 61: 273-285.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (347.54 KB)
Type specimens of ten, resupinate, corticioid basidiomycetes with aculei described by various authors were examined. Five species are later synonyms: Acia conferta P.H.B. Talbot (= Phanerochaete subquercina), Hydnum squalinum Fr.: Fr. (= Cerrena unicolor), Melzerodontia udamentiens P. Roberts (= Phlebia badia), Mycoleptodon ljubarskii Pilát (= Hydnophlebia chrysorhiza), Odontia griseo-olivacea Höhn. (= Phlebia uda). The new combination, Scopulodontia webbii (= Hydnumwebbii Berk.), is proposed. Phaeoradulum guadelupense Pat. is a species of unknown affinities. Three species were tentatively identified to species: Hydnum bresadolae Qué1. (= Dentipellis cf. fragilis), Hydnum stalagmodes Berk. & M.A. Curtis (= Phlebia cf. fuscoatra), and Odontia palumbina Höhn. (= Scopuloides cf. rimosa).The misapplication of the name Hydnum squalina is discussed.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNakasone, K.K. 2009. Type studies of corticioid Hymenomycetes (Basidiomycota) with aculei. Sydowia. 61: 273-285.
KeywordsHydnum limonicolor, Odontia latemarginata, Odonticium monfraguense, Odonticium flavicans
- Type studies of corticioid Hymenomycetes (Basidiomycota) with aculei - Part II
- Type studies of corticioid Hymenomycetes described by Bresadola
- Type studies of resupinate hydnaceous Hymenomycetes described by Patouillard
XML: View XML