Skip to Main Content
Terrestrial fauna of redwood forestsAuthor(s): Allen Cooperrider; Reed F. Noss; Hartwell H. Welsh; Carlos Carroll; William Zielinski; David Olson; S. Kim Nelson; Bruce G. Marcot
Source: In: Noss, Reed F. ed., The Redwood Forest: History, Ecology, and Conservation of the Coast Redwoods. Island Press, Covelo, California. pp. 119-163
Publication Series: Book Chapter
PDF: View PDF (135.28 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCooperrider, Allen; Noss, Reed F.; Welsh, Hartwell H., Jr.; Carroll, Carlos.; Zielinski, William; Olson, David; Nelson, S. Kim; Marcot, Bruce G. 2000. Terrestrial fauna of redwood forests. In: Noss, Reed F. ed., The Redwood Forest: History, Ecology, and Conservation of the Coast Redwoods. Island Press, Covelo, California. pp. 119-163.
- Aquatic ecosystems of the redwood region
- Status of natural resources in Redwood Creek basin, Redwood National Park
XML: View XML