Skip to Main Content
The Forest Inventory and Analysis Database Version 4.0: Database Description and Users Manual for Phase 3Author(s): Christopher W. Woodall; Barbara L. Conkling; Michael C. Amacher; John W. Coulston; Sarah Jovan; Charles H. Perry; Beth Schulz; Gretchen C. Smith; Susan. Will Wolf
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-61. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 180 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (1.07 MB)
DescriptionDescribes the structure of the Forest Inventory and Analysis Database (FIADB) 4.0 for phase 3 indicators. The FIADB structure provides a consistent framework for storing forest health monitoring data across all ownerships for the entire United States. These data are available to the public.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationWoodall, Christopher W.; Conkling, Barbara L.; Amacher, Michael C.; Coulston, John W.; Jovan, Sarah; Perry, Charles H.; Schulz, Beth; Smith, Gretchen C.; Will Wolf, Susan. 2010. The Forest Inventory and Analysis Database Version 4.0: Database Description and Users Manual for Phase 3. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-61. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 180 p.
Keywordsforest inventory, phase three, forest health, inventory database
- A simplified Forest Inventory and Analysis database: FIADB-Lite
- The Forest Inventory and Analysis Database: Database description and users manual version 4.0 for Phase 2
- The forest inventory and analysis database description and users manual version 1.0
XML: View XML