Proceedings of the Sudden Oak Death Fourth Science SymposiumAuthor(s): Susan J. Frankel; John T. Kliejunas; Katharine M. Palmieri
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-229. Albany, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station. 378 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
View PDF (4.17 MB)
DescriptionThe Sudden Oak Death Fourth Science Symposium provided a forum for current research on sudden oak death, caused by the exotic, quarantine pathogen, Phytophthora ramorum. Ninety submissions describing papers or posters on the following sudden oak death/P. ramorum topics are included: biology, genetics, nursery and wildland management, monitoring, ecology, and diagnostics.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationFrankel, Susan J.; Kliejunas, John T.; Palmieri, Katharine M., tech. coords. 2010. Proceedings of the Sudden Oak Death Fourth Science Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-229. Albany, CA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station. 378 p.
KeywordsSudden oak death, Phytophthora ramorum, invasive species, tanoak, coast live oak
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death third science symposium
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death second science symposium: the state of our knowledge
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death sixth science symposium
XML: View XML