Skip to Main Content
Rhyacotriton variegatus (southern torrent salamander) nest siteAuthor(s): N.E. Karraker
Source: Herpetological review 30(3):160-161
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (13.66 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKarraker, N.E. 1999. Rhyacotriton variegatus (southern torrent salamander) nest site. Herpetological review 30(3):160-161
- Oviposition site of the southern torrent salamander (Rhyacotriton variegatus) in northwestern California
- Habitat correlates of the southern torrent salamander, rhyacotriton variegatus (Caudata: Rhyacotritonidae), in northwestern California
- Comparative landscape genetics of two endemic torrent salamander species, Rhyacotriton kezeri and R. variegatus: implications for forest management and species conservation
XML: View XML