Skip to Main Content
Ascaphus truei (Tailed frog)Author(s): Nancy E. Karraker
Source: Herpetological Review 32(2):100
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (92 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKarraker, Nancy E. 2001. Ascaphus truei (Tailed frog). predation. Herpetological Review 32(2):100.
- A tailed frog (Ascaphus truei) nest site in northwestern California
- Investigating the distributional limits of the coastal tailed frog (Ascaphus truei) near its southern range terminus
- Genetic structure among coastal tailed frog populations of Mount St. Helens is moderated by post-disturbance management
XML: View XML