Skip to Main Content
Ascaphus truei (Tailed frog)Author(s): Nancy E. Karraker
Source: Herpetological Review 32(2):100
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (92 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationKarraker, Nancy E. 2001. Ascaphus truei (Tailed frog). predation. Herpetological Review 32(2):100.
- A tailed frog (Ascaphus truei) nest site in northwestern California
- Genetic structure among coastal tailed frog populations of Mount St. Helens is moderated by post-disturbance management
- Thermal Habitat Use and Evidence of Seasonal Migration by Rocky Mountain Tailed Frogs, Ascaphus montanus, in Montana
XML: View XML