Skip to Main Content
A tailed frog (Ascaphus truei) nest site in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Nancy E. Karraker; Geoffrey S. Beyersdorf
Source: Northwestern Naturalist 78(3):110-111
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (18 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKarraker, Nancy E.; Beyersdorf, Geoffrey S. 1997. A tailed frog (Ascaphus truei) nest site in northwestern California. Northwestern Naturalist 78(3):110-111
- Ascaphus truei (Tailed frog)
- Investigating the distributional limits of the coastal tailed frog (Ascaphus truei) near its southern range terminus
- Genetic structure among coastal tailed frog populations of Mount St. Helens is moderated by post-disturbance management
XML: View XML