Skip to Main Content
Marten use of successional forest stages during winter in north-central WashingtonAuthor(s): G.M. Koehler; J.A. Blakesley; T.W. Koehler
Source: Northwestern Naturalist 71:1-4
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (163 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKoehler, G.M.; Blakesley, J.A.; Koehler, T.W. 1990. Marten use of successional forest stages during winter in north-central Washington. Northwestern Naturalist 71:1-4
- A dominance-based approach to map risks of ecological invasions in the presence of severe uncertainty
- Trade-associated pathways of alien forest insect entries in Canada
- Mapping ecological risks with a portfolio-based technique: incorporating uncertainty and decision-making preferences
XML: View XML