Skip to Main Content
The case of forest carnivores: small packages big worriesAuthor(s): T.E. Kucera; William J. Zielinski
Source: Endangered Species UPDATE 12(3):1-7
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (396 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKucera, T.E.; Zielinski, William J. 1995. The case of forest carnivores: small packages big worries. Endangered Species UPDATE 12(3):1-7
- Edaphic interactions in first-year growth of California ponderosa pine
- A qualitative comparison of fire spread models incorporating wind and slope effects
- Object-based land cover classification and change analysis in the Baltimore metropolitan area using multitemporal high resolution remote sensing data
XML: View XML