Skip to Main Content
Forestry in Japan has similarities to PNWAuthor(s): Robert L. Deal
Source: Western Forester. 14(6): 14-15
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (2.72 MB)
DescriptionDifferent land use pressures in Japan are similar to urban/rural conflicts in the United States, and forestry issues in Japan have similarities with forest management here in the Pacific Northwest.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDeal, Robert L. 2009. Forestry in Japan has similarities to PNW. Western Forester. 14(6): 14-15.
KeywordsJapan, forest management, international forestry
- The rise and fall of the Pacific Northwest log export market.
- Factors that influence the export success of forest products companies in the Pacific Northwest
- Ecophysiological parameters for Pacific Northwest trees.
XML: View XML