Skip to Main Content
Predation by Thamnophis couchii on Dicamptodon ensatusAuthor(s): Amy J. Lind; Hartwell H. Welsh
Source: Journal of Herpetology 24:104-106
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (32 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLind, Amy J.; Welsh, Hartwell H., Jr. 1990. Predation by Thamnophis couchii on Dicamptodon ensatus. Journal of Herpetology 24:104-106
- Thamnophis ordinoides
- Ontogenetic changes in the foraging behavior and habitat use of the Oregon garter snake, Thamnophis atratus hydrophilus
- Ontogenetic changes in the foraging behavior, habitat use, and food habitat of the western aquatic garter snake, Thamnophis couchii, at Hurdygurdy Creek, Del Norte County, California
XML: View XML