Skip to Main Content
Thamnophis ordinoidesAuthor(s): Amy J. Lind; Hartwell H. Welsh
Source: Reproduction. Herpetological Review 21:64
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (16 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLind, Amy J.; Welsh, Hartwell H., Jr. 1990. Thamnophis ordinoides. Reproduction. Herpetological Review 21:64
- Ontogenetic changes in the foraging behavior and habitat use of the Oregon garter snake, Thamnophis atratus hydrophilus
- Predation by Thamnophis couchii on Dicamptodon ensatus
- Phylogenetic analysis of Common Garter Snake (Thamnophis sirtalis) stomach contents detects cryptic range of a secretive salamander (Ensatina eschscholtzii oregonensis) Herpetological Conservation and Biology 5(3):395–402
XML: View XML